Who Should Apply
- Catholic teens who are confirmed (or will be confirmed when available at their parish) who have made a decision to follow Christ and His Church and live their faith in a dynamic manner beyond the church doors on Sunday.
- Applicants should have a prayer life, meet the requirements of the precepts of the Church, frequent the Sacrament of Confession regularly and have leadership potential.
- Teens that have a desire to share their Catholic faith with others so that they too may come to know the life changing power of Christ. They will be willing to put the work and effort into making themselves more fit instruments to allow Christ’s grace to reach more people.
- We are not looking for a perfect teen but a good applicant believes all the teachings of the Church and strives to live a moral life in accordance with those teachings. We want teens who know what they are without Christ and know what they are in Christ and desire to strive to live in the grace of Christ for the rest of their lives.
- While intellectual abilities can be useful to the Church in missionary efforts (St. Augustine, St. Thomas Aquinas); your GPA or grades will not be a determining factor of acceptance to camp. The Church has many great evangelist that were not academically successful as defined by the world yet proclaimed the Gospel fruitfully (St. Jean Vianney, St. Monica, St. Joseph Cupertino)
- Applicants must be in the range of high school classes of 2019 to 2022 (preference will be given to incoming juniors "class of 2020" and incoming seniors "class of 2021").
How Do You Apply
- Fill out and submit the "Transform Your World Camper Application" below. When you fill out the application you should give yourself about 30 minutes to an hour because you cannot save your progress.
- Once the application is submitted you will receive an email confirming that the application as been received and is in the process of being considered for the camp.
- You must also have two referrals. One referral must a priest, either your pastor, associate pastor or high school chaplain. The other referral must be an adult who as been instrumental in your formation but is not a parent or guardian (teacher, coach, youth minister, etc.).
- Within the application you will be asked to give us the information (name, title/relationship, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email) of your referrals. We will contact your reference persons via email and/or phone. Please inform them that someone from Casting Nets Ministries will be contacting them.
- Your application will not be considered complete until we have both referrals.
Submit Your Application